Campbell's Scottish Highlands Golf Course Rates
|2013 RATES and POLICIES |
*Effective time for Twilight Rates may vary based upon the time of year.
|| 18 Holes
|Weekends & Holidays
17 and under when
accompanied by an adult
|Discount Golf Carts
Members & Seniors
60 years and over
Please call the Pro Shop at 603-894-4653 ext. 13, for details.
Click here for the 2012 Twilight Schedule
Overlooking The Highlands
PACE OF PLAY
Pace of Play for 18 Holes is 4 hrs. 30 min.
18 Hole Tee Times may be booked 5 days in advance.
Golfers booking 18 holes, please note:
We switch "starting holes" Monday through Friday (except holidays), starting on hole # 10 on even numbered days
& hole # 1 on odd numbered days.
Example: On Friday, September 8th you would begin play on hole # 10.
The "starting hole" is # 1 on Saturdays, Sundays & Holidays.
9 Hole Tee Times may be booked 5 days in advance according to the following policies:
Any Day (Weekdays, Weekends & Holidays) from 6:00 AM-7:50 AM or after 3:00 PM
- Or any time 24 hours in advance if space is available.
- At least 24 hours must be given to cancel or make a change to a tee time.
- You must do this by speaking with a member of our proshop staff during Proshop "open" hours either in person or over the phone at 603-894-4653, Extension 13. (Please do not modify or cancel tee times by email or by leaving a message on any phone extension.)
Proper golf attire is recommended in the form of a collared shirt and casual style slacks or shorts.
Denim jeans are acceptable.
The following attire is considered unacceptable:
- Running Shorts
- Tank Tops / Muscle Shirts
- Tube Tops / Halter Tops / Midriffs
Note: Non-collared shirts are acceptable attire provided there is no writing or pictures on them that would be considered obscene or offensive.
Golf shoes (with soft spikes) or sneaker style footwear is required.
Metal spikes are unacceptable and are not allowed on the course.
CART PATH RULES
Throughout the season our cart path rules may change due to weather and turf conditions.
Cart path rules are posted each day on the sign at the entrance to the clubhouse.
Please take note of the sign or check with the Proshop Staff to find out which cart path rule is in effect on the day that you play.
The rules that we post throughout the season include:
- Carts on Paths Only
- 90 Degree Rule (90 degree angle from the cart path to the ball and then return along the same path.)
If our rule of the day is "cart paths only" and a golfer requires a handicap flag, the 90 degree rule will apply for that golfer.
Thank you for your co-operation!
|Campbell's Scottish Highlands Golf Course|
79 Brady Avenue
Salem, New Hampshire 03079
A Full Service Public Golf Facility.
It's Always a Great Day at the Golf Course!